Monday, June 24, 2013

Morning. Of June 23rd  assemblies of orientation... Meet Secretariat and other participants. of IEJ Program 2013..Meeting 9am-12pm.  Lunch 12 noon to1pm then, off to explore Tokyo... Los Angeles has the largest contingency /teachers administrators... went and walked around Tokyo yesterday the Imperial Palace..Shogun warriors.... The ring of good health.. the smudging at the temples.. what a wonderful experience...left my prayers of love and peace... here are some of the images that cling to my mind.. Having a spectacular time. Today, is Tuesday Morning I am off to visit an Elementary School and teach a lesson will let you know how my day went.. will show more pictures of my adventures later..
Sayōnara
"goodbye" in Japanese
.Laura
















No comments:

Post a Comment