Thursday, June 27, 2013

Went to Toyota Motor company and meant host Family .. will send pictures later

My host family is very gracious they have two daughters Marika 11yrs old and Yurika 13 yrs old, father is an Engineer at Toyota his name is Motoki the mother  works at home and is a seamstress her name is Yuko.. I taught them how to play checkers, the children played the piano for me beautifully, I drew a portrait of Marika.. was very tired  do not know if it turned out well will draw Yurika this evening. We exchanged gifts and ate a lovely supper prepared by their mother.  Off to Yurika's Junior High School to spend the day..

This my host family

The three females in the middle are the mother and two daughters the father is to the right with glasses and arms folded behind his back


Sayanora





No comments:

Post a Comment